Essential Oils for Maternal Wellness- General Track e-Course
Essential Oils for Maternal Wellness (formerly Essential Oils for the Birth Kit) is an evidence-backed, five-hour, online training course on safe and effective uses for essential oils for the most common symptoms during childbearing.
This course is:
- Self-paced and available on demand.
- Start anytime and keep the class for one year after enrollment.
- Request a certification upon completion.
- Taught by Certified Clinical Herbalist, Functional Nutritionist, Master Clinical Aromatherapist, in process, Stephanie McBride.
This course includes:
- The five-hour, eight module keynote e-course, five quizzes & option for certification upon completion.
- The guidebook, Essential Blends for the Birth Kit, which features instructions for 22 DIY blends for use during maternity & postpartum.
- Birth Kit Essentials Guidebook, an indispensable 14-page reference guide with dilutions, carriers, safety, applications, uses in hospital settings, & a chart for use during each phase of maternity & in infant care.
- Detailed descriptions of the top 17 oils used during childbearing.
- A complete bibliography.
- A 1-hour phone consultation with Stephanie or someone from her professional team.