Essential Oils for the Birth Kit CEU - 25% OFF
Essential Oils for the Birth Kit CEU is a five-hour online, evidence-based training course on the clinical use of essential oils during each phase of pregnancy and in infant care. Participants will come away feeling capable in their understanding of the safe and effective clinical use of essential oils as well as their various applications, individual properties, dosages, and contraindications during maternity. Course content is substantiated by traditional uses, clinical experience and current, peer-reviewed research. This class is uncommercialized.
- Midwifery Education Accreditation Council- MEAC- 0.5 CEU
- American College of Nurse-midwives- ACNM- 0.5 CEU
- Oregon Midwifery Council- OMC- 5 CEU
- Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine- OBNM- 0.5 CEU
- Chiropractic, massage, and other practitioners-Please work directly with your licensing board to request course approval.